SJW Registration Instructions
Please read through all instructions carefully.
Welcome to Seekonk Jr Warriors Football and Cheerleading 2013 season. If you prefer to pay by check, complete all necessary forms and mail along with payment to the post office box below. Please make checks out to Seekonk Jr Warriors. The registration fee for 2013 is $155 for the first child, $270 for the second with a family cap of $380 plus the fundraiser for each additional children - prior to the Spring Fling. After the Spring Fling, the registration fees are $185 for one player/cheerleader, $320 for two player/cheerleaders, and $430 for three or more player/cheerleaders plus the fundraiser for each additional children.
Football players, please download the 2013 registration form
Cheerleaders, please download the 2013 registration form
All players and cheerleaders, please download the Medical Clearance form
1. Blackstone Valley Registration Contract – Important fields that must be filled in are contact information of parents and an emergency contact OTHER THAN PARENT OR GUARDIAN WHO LIVES WITH PARTICIPANT.
**E-mail addresses are vital as we use this as a means of daily communication and updates.
**Parent Consent – Parent/guardian both MUST sign at the bottom of this page on the back of the registration contract. Please carefully read all of the AYF rules and regulations.
2. Blackstone Valley Medical Clearance – This form is to be filled out by your physician or a health care clinic. There are many clinics in the area who offer a sports physical for a small fee. The participant MUST be examined after January 1, 2013. Every participant must have medical clearance from his/her doctor. In lieu of this page, standard forms from your physician are accepted requiring they are stamped and signed by the physician and dated after 1/1/2013.
3. Warriors Code – This form must be signed both by a parent/guardian and the participant. Please read carefully before signing. SJW has new by-laws and rules that must be understood by all participants and their families. The Fund raising and Equipment sections must be initialed.
4. Original Birth Certificate – All new participants are required to present an original birth certificate for registration. After Blackstone Valley AYF certification in August, SJW will have a stamped copy and the original will be returned.
6. Copy of Fourth Quarter Report Card – ALL participants must present a copy of their 2013 4th quarter report card to SJW for scholastic evaluation. SJW & AYF require its participants to perform adequately in the classroom before allowing them to play.
PLEASE COMPLETE ALL FORMS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE! NO PARTICIPANT WILL BE ALLOWED TO PRACTICE UNTIL ALL INFORMATION IS COMPLETE!!!
Please mail all completed forms to:
Seekonk Jr Warriors
P.O. Box 443
Seekonk, MA 02771
*For registration or general league or business questions, please call 781-258-1067 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any football questions or concerns, please send e-mails to email@example.com or call 401-243-3525. Please direct any cheer questions to Kathy Shillan, 508-336-5018 or firstname.lastname@example.org.